What has Aaron been doing? Work, work & more work! He has been very busy and it seems like it is going to get worse. They just put him over another center in Louisiana. Very good for work experience, but lots more work for him.
The boys and I are going to take a trip to Colorado in a couple of weeks. We are very excited to go visit everybody. Aaron was able to plan his business trips to visit his other sites during the same week we are in Denver.
We signed Kaden up for soccer and he is so excited! He has been wearing his soccer cleats and shin guards around the house practicing. His first game will be on September 29th! I hope he enjoys it. Yep, he even plays soccer in just his underwear...I can't keep clothes on the kid!
As for Tanner, he is so BOSSY! He definitely runs the house and if he's not happy, nobody is! Man does he have attitude! He is still not walking as has no interest in it at all!
Goofy Pics!
15 years ago




1 comments:
K, THAT IS HILLARIOUS!! GOSH I MISS THOSE CUTE LITTLE BOYS!! KISS THEM LOTS FOR ME!!!:)
Post a Comment