Happy Valentine's Day! Kaden was so excited for Valentine's Day, I don't really think he understands what it is all about, he just knew he was going to get a present! We had a play date with our friends Kristi, Ty and baby Luke. They came over to play and make Valentine cupcakes. Kaden loved decorating the cupcakes, he piled on a TON of sprinkles. So many that he was asking me to scrape off the frosting. There were so many spinkles, it probably tasted like eating a pile of sand! YUCK!
We made a yummy dinner for Aaron. Steak, twiced baked potatoes and salad. Aaron brought home cards and balloons for everybody! Tanner was very excited, he loves balloons! Kaden also got a new hot wheels track and a Scooby Doo movie and Tanner got some new Barney movies! Yay, for me! I got tired of the other 2 we have! Aaron got me a new laptop..I am so excited! I don't have to sit in the corner upstairs in the office anymore! We hope you all had a great Valentine's Day full of lots of Love!






2 comments:
I agree, too many sprinkles would taste like sand! I'm glad that you guys had so much fun! Those pics are adorable! Love ya!
sounds like u guys had fun!! I LOVE sprinkles too Kaden!!:) miss u!!:)
Post a Comment