He won't wear a Halloween costume, but he will allow a stranger to paint his face........What?
He is definitely a 2 year old!
We took the boys to a Fall Festival last night with lots of fun bounce houses, slides, a rock wall, snow cones and cotton candy! I didn't have my camera, but here are the pictures I took of their faces when we got home. Tanner's Tiger face and Kaden's Spidey face.




2 comments:
what a little stink! I seriously can't believe he wouldn't go near a costume and that he would let a stranger paint his face! I'm glad you guys are having fun!!! Wish we could've joined ya :( We'll soon get our play time!! Hopefully no one else will get this stuff and we'll be free and clear soon! Love ya and hope you guys had fun at the beach today!!
LOL! Of course!!! He's a: a boy...and 2: he's 2!!! Just don't try to understand it...EMBRACE it! He's just too chewy to not!
Post a Comment