Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jammin' Out

Kaden loves to play Guitar Hero and Rock Band. He is getting very good at it. When we got it at Christmas time, Kaden wasn't even able to play the guitar by himself...now, not only can play it by himself, but he plays on medium and tries to play some songs on hard. His favorite songs to play are "Eye of the Tiger", "Wanted Dead or Alive" and "Band on the Run". Kaden is also very good at the drums...he amazes us everyday at how good he is getting and his determination to get better.


Kaden jammin' out to Rock Band with a pink guitar!











5 comments:

The Welch Family said...

I love his faces! I miss that sweet boy!

Carlye Momma said...

The FACIAL expressions!!! HE'S CRACKIN ME UP!!!

Paula Snyder said...

I love his expressions. He is so intent. I love tat boy so much!

Sunny Jo said...

Oh what a stud!! He is too cute...I miss him!!

Anonymous said...

These pics are so wonderful in getting Kaden's personality. We love them. He is so intense! Love it, Love it, Love it