Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kaden's 6 Year Pictures..Only 5 Months Late

I was a complete procrastinator when it came to getting Kaden's six year picture done. He had some school pictures taken, but I'm not a huge fan of plain ol' school pics. Anyway, I was going to take Kaden last week to have his pictures done but Aaron convinced me to take them myself. So here is my best attempt at portraits of my little man. I am still learning a lot about my new camera and Photoshop...so hopefully someday I will be able to take all of my kids pictures!






5 comments:

Katheryn Snyder said...

he's so handsome!! I can't wait to get my copy :) You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Tam, you did a great job in taking Our handsome grandson's picture! We miss you all very much.

Paula Snyder said...

You did an awesome job on the pictures Tamara. Of course, you had the perfect subject...our Kaden boy!! What a handsome boy. We miss those grandboys so much...we miss you and Aaron, too!

Carlye Momma said...

SO CUTE! You did a fabulous job dear! :-)

Bryan and Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh! These are gorgeous. When do I get one?