Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer Time Fun -- June 2009

So far we have had a fun, busy summer. We have spent in playing outside, swimming at Aunt Kate's house, going to the beach, going to Seaworld and having visitors. Here are some pictures from June and the visit with Aaron's parents.



Playing outside at home


Ormond Beach


Swimming at Aunt Katy's house


Wating for he shuttle that never launched -- 3:30 a.m. trip to Titusville

Aaron and his Dad
So we watched a gorgeous sunrise then went to Cocoa Beach

Cocoa Beach

Seaworld



Kade, Elise and Tan
Tan Tan riding baby Shamu

Lise and Kade


Everybody at Seaworld

4 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

Looks like fun! Maybe one day I will visit you in that place they call FLORIDA! Sure miss you here though!!

Katheryn Snyder said...

Yeah! You are updating your blog!! I love all the pics!! It's been so fun!!

Paula Snyder said...

I love the pictures Tammy. You take great pictures. We miss all of you so much. I wish we could come to see you every month! Wow, We have the cutest grandkids!!!

Heather and Adam Parry said...

Your pics were great. It is good to see you are still around and doing well. Miss you tons.