Friday, August 7, 2009

Tanner's 3rd Birthday

Tanner turned 3 on July 8th. I can't believe how fast he has grown up. It seems like just yesterday he was my tiny 5lb baby. He is such a sweet boy and we love him so much. We had a little party with Grandma and PaPa before they went home, then on his actual birthday we took him and his friend Addison to Jungle Zone and had cake and ice cream with some friends. Then had his friend Nemo party on the weekend. He is one spoiled and loved little boy.


Cake #1


Kaden, Tanner and Addi at Jungle Zone

Cake #2
Nemo Party
Cake #3

2 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big he is! Looks like he had a great birthday! What a lucky little boy! Happy Birthday Tanner!

Carlye Momma said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE DUDE!!!! I can't believe he's so OLD already ;-). I remember when you just had him. Cute little guy! We like marathon birthdays too...that's about how we roll too. GOOD TIMES!