I just wanted to say THANK YOU all so much for all your Birthday wishes! I had a great Birthday filled with tons of emails, comments, e-cards, calls and lots of singing! You all made me feel very loved and special! We went out to dinner with Katy, Bracken & Elise and then Kate watched my boys so Aaron and I could go shopping..thanks girl! Thanks again to all my family, friends and my sweet hubby and boys that made my day so special! Love to all!






5 comments:
So happy you had a great time!
ahh, I wish I could have been there to give you a big BD hug. Hope you felt the love all the way from Colorado though.
Miss you girl, and miss you everyday!!
glad you had a great bday!! We loved being there for it!! Even though Bracken said "at least you're not as old as my mom":)
LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A FABULOUS B-DAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAMA!
Tammy I can not beilve you have had two kids and can still look that good in a swim suit.. want to trade bodies Ü
Post a Comment