Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend Getaway

This weekend we took a little weekend trip to St. Petersburg. We went to the Tampa Bay Rays baseball game and to the beach. It was nice to getway because now our playing is over for a while and it's on to packing and moving! Ugh!
The Drive to St. Pete. ....
Tanner sleeping
Kaden watching a movie
Us...enjoying the quiet!
The Game...






The Beach...






The Drive Home...


I think we wore them out!

5 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

What a fun day! Go Rays! (my son's little league team this year was the Rays and we all have hats/visors/and jerseys!):)

TheWetzels said...

I bet Tanner is so happy to have those cast off his legs.. is taking swim lessons again??
I want a vactaion... looks like you had fun

Katheryn Snyder said...

U guys are so cute!

Sunny Jo said...

How fun!! We need to take a little getaway...to FLorida to see you guys!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlye Momma said...

HOW FUN IS THAT??? I LOVE IT!