Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Painting

We have been so busy painting and moving into our new house, I haven't had much time to blog or even take any pictures. Here are a few pics of us trying to paint a spot on the stairway that was unreachable. First, Aaron tried to lean over...couldn't reach, then he tried to convince Kaden to let him hang him upside down to reach the spot..yeah right...Kade was not going for it! So they talked me into standing on the ladder on the stairs with 3 people holding it...that worked!




I had to add this pic of Kaden's paint job...we let him paint behind the refrigerator

3 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

SWEET! Your friend took the words right out of my mouth. Tell Kaden I have a whole house I want painted. Does he accept ice cream as payment?

Heather and Adam Parry said...

Looks like youhave plenty of help: Kaden & his painting skills, G-ma & Deryl holding the ladder. What a great family you have.

Katheryn Snyder said...

That was very tricky! Glad we were there to help out :) Tell Kade again I think he's a fabulous artist!!!