Thursday, Aaron and I will be headed off to St. Louis for a long weekend...Aaron to work, me to play! Not really sure what I will be doing while Aaron is working, but does it really matter? Not really, I will be enjoying ME time...which I'm sure will include shopping and sleeping..does it get any better than that?
Aaron's sweet sister Tami has agreed to come and stay with the boys...I am very nervous about leaving them, not that Tami can't handle it, but because I have never really left them for more than a one night sleepover with cousins. Tami is bringing her two sweet girls, so Kaden and Tanner are going to LOVE spending time with their cousins Aspen and Harley!
Not to mention, I am a little bit of a control freak..I need to make sure everything is perfect... clothes picked out, lunches made for Kaden's school, soccer uniform ready for Saturday, navigation system set with all the addresses she will need, maps printed from MapQuest just in case navigation system fails..that tends to happen a lot for some reason, a stocked refrigerator with all the food she will need, a clean car for her to drive, a clean house...oh man..I still have a lot to do!
Thanks so much Tami Jo...we appreciate you more than you know! We hope you have a fun weekend with the boys! We love you Kade and Tan Tan and hope you enjoy your time with Aunt Tami and your cousins!
Nothing to do with this post, but a couple of cute pics from a beach trip a couple of weeks ago!




4 comments:
Have FUN!
you can do it! You'll be fine and your kids will be great! Plus they can come play at our house this weekend too! I wish I was going to be there :( I'll see ya on Monday though and we'll party!! Love you guys!! Thanks again for hangin out with my kids yesterday afternoon! It was fun to have dinner with you guys and visit! RELAX and ENJOY your "me time"! Love ya girl!
Oh I bet you are SOOO loving it right now! and I'm sure Tami and her girlies are too. What a fun memory for all of you! GOOD LUCK!
I love those weekend getaways Me and mike allways travel with his work. its so nice to ship the kids to grandmas, and it in a quiet hotel room, and watch lots of tv. and chocolate heheh.. things you normally would not do at home (me any way)
Post a Comment