Wednesday, October 1, 2008

In Memory Of

I just returned home from a short, unexpected and sad trip to Reno to say goodbye to my dear Uncle Chris. The day Aaron and I arrived in St. Louis, I received news of his passing. He was a big man with an even bigger heart and a laugh that I will never forget. He was so loving and kind to everybody he met and he will be missed a lot! My heart goes out to my sweet Auntie K and my cousins, Juston, Todd, Makenna and Makenna's little girl, Mikayla who loved her PaPa very much!
We love you all!
Christopher Michael Crosier
September 10, 1958 - September 25, 2008
We will never forget you and you will missed dearly!
We love you!

Kaden, Uncle Chris & Mikayla at the Denver Zoo, September 2007

5 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope you cherish the memories you have!

Katheryn Snyder said...

I'm glad you got to go for the funeral. It makes you really think about what is important in life, doesn't it! So sorry!! Love you!

Carlye Momma said...

Oh honey...our deepest sympathies go out to you. Losing someone is never easy to deal with.

Rachel Lovato said...

Sorry to hear about your loss Tammy. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Briesa said...

Tam, I am so sorry to hear of your Uncle's passing. I know how close you have always been to your family and how much you have always loved them. I hope that time will ease your pain and fill your heart with loving memories.