This is what Tanner does every time we try to put a Halloween costume on him. He freaks out..not just a little whine, but a full on tantrum! We have a dragon, tiger, caterpillar and a pirate costume and he won't wear any of them. I even went out and bought him a Batman costume because he loves wearing Kaden's play Spiderman costume that is way to big for him and is all stained and holy..but nope..not even Batman. Of course every store is sold out of size 2T Spiderman costumes..even online! Looks like Tanner will not be dressing up for Halloween this year!
And then there is Kaden...who absolutely LOVES costumes! He has tried on every single costume we have..including this one..it was Tanner's costume 2 years ago..yep, size 3-6 Months!





5 comments:
Wish I had some good advice for ya. I haven't put Jamie's costume on him yet! Maybe when they see all the trick-or-treaters, they will get in the mood!
K, That is HIllarious!! Kaden should TOTALLY wear that costume to school!! he he
What a little Stinker!! I hear ya though, Taylor will only wear half her costume, she doesnt like the puffy skirt!!
he's such a stinker! I totally thought you were exaggerating until you tried to put Batman on him at my house! Silly boy! Good thing he's cute and I bet that's what saves him!
I have no advice for you. I just have a child that doesn't like to hold still for pictures. He is way too busy!! I hope that all is well with you guys. I found your blog through Roger. -Shamie
That is HILARIOUS! Brackon went through that when he was two for a little bit. He still gets a little nervous...because he doesn't believe me that everyone else will be in costume. SORRY SUGAR! I don't have a spidey costume otherwise I would have gladly overnighted it to ya!
GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment