Thank you for letting us come up to party! We wished we could've stayed longer!! We're glad his party was a hit!! Tell Kaden Happy Birthday one more time from Aunt Katy! Love you guys!
Oh, Happy Birthday Buddy!! I am SO sorry that we missed it!! And like the space cadet I am, I forgot to mail off his gift before leaving for Portugal!! SORRY!! Oh well, we can just celebrate it all month long!! I will have the girls call him today(after school)!! I cant believe that he his 6!! Rylee is still telling everyone that she has a boyfriend,and his name is Kaden,and he lives far away, but coming back soon!!:) Looks like he had a fun Birthday Bash!! We love you guys!!
5 comments:
The little boy, Bradley (I think is his name), looks so sad when Kayden is opening presents.
Happy belated Birthday Kaden! We hope you had a wonderful 6th Birthday! Papa and I miss you and Love you very much! Grandma and Papa
Thank you for letting us come up to party! We wished we could've stayed longer!! We're glad his party was a hit!! Tell Kaden Happy Birthday one more time from Aunt Katy! Love you guys!
Is he 6 already! WOW! Time flies! He looks so grown up now!
Oh, Happy Birthday Buddy!! I am SO sorry that we missed it!! And like the space cadet I am, I forgot to mail off his gift before leaving for Portugal!! SORRY!! Oh well, we can just celebrate it all month long!!
I will have the girls call him today(after school)!!
I cant believe that he his 6!! Rylee is still telling everyone that she has a boyfriend,and his name is Kaden,and he lives far away, but coming back soon!!:)
Looks like he had a fun Birthday Bash!!
We love you guys!!
Post a Comment