Yesterday I had my first official "room mom" experience. I helped out at Kaden's class fall party. We painted pumpkins, decorated cupcakes, decorated treat buckets and made candy corn bags. It was a lot of fun to finally meet all the kids that Kaden always comes home talking about. I give so much credit to all the teachers out there...I really don't know how they do it. 19 kindergartners at once...oh man...let's just say after a couple hours, I was exhausted.
Tanner was so excited to go to the party but he feel asleep on the way there..I thought he would wake up as soon as we went into the classroom, but he didn't so he spent most of the party sleeping on the floor!





2 comments:
It just cracks me up that Tanner was sleeping on the floor during all the fun. He is sooo adorable!!
Your boys are so adorable!! I'm glad they enjoyed the day! Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment