The other day at the pool, I was talking to a guy there who is a fire fighter (no Aaron, he wasn't a hot fireman..he was old!) as he watched Kaden play in the pool with his life jacket he suggested I check out http://infantswim.com/
On Monday we will start the boys in ISR swim lessons. They will go every day (Mon-Fri) for 10 mins each. They last from 4-6 weeks depending on the child but can take up to 8 weeks. They will learn how to swim in their swim shorts and also fully clothed. I am very excited but also very nervous to watch them teach my babies how to survive in the water. Hopefully it wont be too traumatic for any of us! Wish us luck! 





1 comments:
Somebody emailed me this video!! That is just SO crazy!! I'm so glad that u signed them up for it, let me know how it goes!! They don't have it anywhere here in Utah(yet), but there is a lady that teaches something really similar to what ISR is. Im gonna check it out!!
by the way, LOVE Bella's outfit!!
Post a Comment