This baby has a shoe fetish! Any time he gets a chance he is wearing somebody elses shoes! He loves them! We were shopping the other day at a department store and I was looking for some new shoes and Tanner was in SHOE HEAVEN! He especially loved the red shoes...the brighter the better! He climbed up on every bench to reach the shoes he wanted...he already had his shoes on, so he was just wearing them on his hands! He was so upset when it was time to go! Here are a few pictures of him wearing our shoes..he loves high heels...I just hope he doesn't break his ankle! He also loves wearing Kaden's crocs!




4 comments:
CUTE! I love the little nose wrinkle he has...
What a goofball! We love that boy!!
Thats a good picture to show is future girl friends
He walks better in heels than I do! Kimi
Post a Comment