Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just some pics..

Since Tanner broke his leg, we haven't been able to get out much, so here are just a few pics of us hanging out at home. We have been doing lots of coloring, playing cars and trains on Tanner's cast, watching lots of new movies and watching a ton of BARNEY... somebody help us, please!
Propped up at his train table

Kaden being cute


Having some goldfish


Hanging out in his high chair...notice the socks..silly kid..I think he misses wearing his socks and shoes.

4 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

Despite it all, he still has the best smile on his face!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jen said...

ahhhh, he is such a trooper!! I can't wait to come n see him. oh and nice hat!

The Welch Family said...

It looks like he's used to it already! kids adapt so fast. I love that he can still sit up and play and get in his highchair. What a good boy! and the socks are really cute! We love and miss you!

Heather and Adam Parry said...

Wow, He is still so happy. He is adapting so well. I know how you feel with Barney, Jessica LOVES & begs for Mickey Mouse Play House. Oh well what do you do??