Here are some pictures of our new house ...we are so excited to finally move out of our rental and have a place of our own again. The plan is to move the last weekend in June..so any volunteers to help us paint and move would be much appreciated! :) We all know you are dying to come visit Florida anyway! As you can tell, Kaden wanted to be in just about every picture!
And for anybody interested in the floor plan....




7 comments:
OH YAY!!! HOW EXCITING! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'M ON MY WAY! SAVE ME A COUCH :-)! J/K
Wow, it's beautiful!! Congrats!
I'm excited and sad at the same time! It's great to have a home that's yours but i was hoping you'd be buying a home here in utah! It's a cute house and i love how roomy it is!
Gorgeous! Congratulations! We're coming next week! LOL!
It's Beautiful Tam!! But I got to admit, Im totally bummed right now!! I was SO hoping that you guys were moving back and going to be our neighbors again!!:( We miss you guys SO much!! That just means that we FOR SURE need to plan a trip out to see you SOON!! Love ya girl, hope Tanner is doing good!!
Oh my gosh Tam, this is soo sooo beautiful! Congrats woman, I a very happy for you. It could not have come at a better time for all of you.
Love you
We are excited for you guys and hope it all works out for you! I can't wait to come and see the inside!!
Post a Comment