Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ellen @ Universal Orlando City Walk

Today we got to watch part of the Ellen Degeneres Show taping at Universal. She taped 3 shows from Orlando this weekend that will air next week, Monday-Wednesday, March 31-April 2nd. Don't forget to look for us during Wednesday's show during Kellie Pickler's performance. It was so much fun..we love Ellen!

Ellen's Stage
Kellie Pickler & Ellen





This one is for all the guys....



*** NOTE: Aaron took all these pictures..that would probably explain the booty shots! He says he really couldn't see what he was taking pictures of because he had to hold the camera up high above everybody's heads... :)


Check out the slide show for more Kellie Pictures




5 comments:

Sunny Jo said...

I love the pics!! Wish i was there with ya!! Kelly is such a little hottie! I LOVE her hair, i wanna cut mine like hers!! Good job on the pics Aaron!!:)

Katheryn Snyder said...

It was so much fun!!! Thanks for letting Bracken, Elise and I tag along! We had a great time!! We love you guys!!!

Tasha said...

I am totally cracking up at the Kelly's butt picture! Hee hee. Looked like FUN!

The Welch Family said...

I was going to tell you to go to the show! I'm so glad you guys got to see Ellen and Kelly.. and I love the butt shot.. I"m sure Shane will appreciate it! See you soon!

Heather and Adam Parry said...

hey guys,
I cant believe that your boys look so much alike. It's been awhile. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Congrats! Love ya Heather