Monday, March 24, 2008

Breakfast With Elmo & Friends

We had breakfast with Elmo and some of his Sesame Street Friends. I really thought Tanner would like it, but he wasn't so sure of the life size characters! As long as they didn't get too close, he loved checking them out from a distance! Kaden loved it..usually he is pretty nervous about the characters, but he said "I'm not afraid of Elmo!"
We saw ...

ELMO, BIG BIRD, COOKIE MONSTER,
ZOEY, BERT & ERNIE



Kaden and his buddy Ty




Tanner trying to escape!















4 comments:

Tasha said...

ooo, looks fun!

Sunny Jo said...

Oh how fun!! I wish that we were there with ya!! my girls would have gone crazy!!:)

Briesa said...

how cute are your boys..... the cutest in all of the world, and don't you ever let anyone tell you different. I love how Tanner never let his eyes off of the characters. Just adorable!!! You have to be so proud!!

TheWetzels said...

Love the bootie shot

your boys are babes