Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Aaron!



Today is Aaron's birthday..ok, not just his birthday, but his 30TH birthday! Sorry babe..I just had to tell everybody! He has been in denial that he is actually 30! Really, 30 isn't so bad!


So we just want to say ......


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!


We love you and hope you have a great 30th birthday!


This picture was taken the other day when we celebrated with Deryl, Katy & the kids

3 comments:

Sunny Jo said...

Oh my goodness, we got the days mixed up!! I thought that the 11th was tomorrow, i SWEAR that the 9th was yesterday!! oh, i feel SO bad, i even got a reminder of his birthday and EVERYthing!! we will call him tomorrow!! Hope he had a GREAT day!!:)

Katheryn Snyder said...

Aaron doesn't look 30, so he shouldn't be in shock!! I'm glad we could celebrate with you guys! We love you!

Roger Gibson said...

30, huh dude! Congrats, you're all growed-up!!