Monday, August 18, 2008

1st Day of School -- He Loved It

Kaden loved his first day of Kindergarten, he was so excited to go back tomorrow. Too bad there is no school for the next 2 days due to Tropical Storm Fay, school is cancelled! We are a little nervous about the storm being this will be our first one since moving to Florida, but I think we are ready and prepared for it. Hopefully it won't be too bad...wish us luck!




And yes, I survived! I was a little emotional last night and this morning, but doing much better after seeing that cute smile on his face !

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! What a cutie! Kindergarden is rough!

Katheryn Snyder said...

He's so cute!! I can't believe our kids started Kindergarten yesterday! What's that all about? When did they get so big?

The Welch Family said...

I am so glad he loved it! What a big kid! hey..good luck with the storm!

Carlye Momma said...

Oh honey!!! How sweet is that?!? I totally just popped a tear for you! He's SO big! And so sweet!

Let us know how the storm pans out! SCARY! I'm sure you guys will be fine! (I know...I'm super good with the words of encouragement aren't I???)

Sunny Jo said...

I cant believe it!! My little Kaden is ALL grown up!! I love his Tony Hawk shirt too!!:)
Good luck with the storm!! I hope it doesnt hit u hard!! is Aaron going to be at work?

Brooke said...

He is so big I can't believe it! How cute are those pictures! That smile makes me smile!

Paula Snyder said...

What a relief to know that he loved it. He is so ready to go to school. So ready or not Tammy you have entered a new phase of life. Enjoy it...it goes by so quickly (ask Katy and Stephi)!!!

Anonymous said...

Kaden looks so big! Now he gets to go crazy asking his teacher everything.We can't belive he is in school already!

Tasha said...

Aw CUTE! Jack starts Monday! Gulp.

TheWetzels said...

I love Tanners smile its so cheesey and cute