Aaron, Tamara, Kaden, Tanner, Abrianne & Asher
I can tell he was not real Happy, untill the little car came out to sit on! We Love our little handsom man, and miss him and you all like crazy!
he's so handsome! I'm glad the pics turned out so cute, even though he wasn't too happy to do them! We just love that boy! :)
Hello Mr. Photogenic! Those pictures are so cute! He looks so grown up!
I love them! I want one the 3rd down from the top.. sitting without the block! he's so cute!
SOOO STINKIN HANDSOME!!! He looks like such a little man!!!
oh my heck...what a stinkin cute website!!! Thanks for sharing!!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can tell he was not real Happy, untill the little car came out to sit on! We Love our little handsom man, and miss him and you all like crazy!
he's so handsome! I'm glad the pics turned out so cute, even though he wasn't too happy to do them! We just love that boy! :)
Hello Mr. Photogenic! Those pictures are so cute! He looks so grown up!
I love them! I want one the 3rd down from the top.. sitting without the block! he's so cute!
SOOO STINKIN HANDSOME!!! He looks like such a little man!!!
oh my heck...what a stinkin cute website!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment