Meet our new friend..
This is Squirt or Dude as Tanner likes to call him, our new pet turtle.
Check out his crib...a sandy beach, a palm tree, clean water..what more could you ask for?
We adopted him from a work friend of Aaron..we will see how long we can keep him alive!




4 comments:
how cute is that! I bet your boys are excited! What does Bella think?
Tam, you need to add spike to your family below! I can't belive Kaden won't touch him! Our boys are getting big and are so Handsome! We miss you all! Love you all!
I love it! My kids want a pet so bad. Let me know how much it requires to take care of him. (I know my kids won't take care of anything and I'm busy enough taking care of them!)
Ohh...DUDE! Welcome to our world!!! He's just so squishy!
Post a Comment