Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby!

Yesterday, Aaron and I celebrated our 11th anniversary! We were married August 16, 1997! Here are a few pics from our special day.
Ok, so I know we look like we were 12, but we were 19 and 20!
Happy 11 years baby...I LOVE YOU!





My pretty flowers Aaron gave me yesterday...he picked them out and
arranged them all by himself!

A pic of us on our way to Tampa yesterday!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys look better than ever! What beautiful pictures!

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! You too look so cute!

Katheryn Snyder said...

glad I could babysit for ya and that you guys had a great time! Your boys were just wonderful and we had a great time with them!

Anonymous said...

Oh Tammy! You guys look so cute! I can't believe it has been 11 years! And Tanner is going to school already?? He looks so big!!! WOW Time FLIES!

Carlye Momma said...

Awww...happy nanniversary you crazy kids!

Briesa said...

I still regret so much that I was not there :( You two are like a good wine, you just get better with age. You look fantastic kid.
Love ya

Sunny Jo said...

LOVE those pictures!! U both look SO young!! Aaron is tiny!!:) I cannot believe that u guys have been married for 11 years, CrAzY!! Congrats on making it this far!!:)lol
love u guys!!

Brooke said...

Happy late anniversary guys! You still look so young!