So I guess this is it...I have to send my baby to school in 3 sleeps (that's how we count days around here) AHHH..I am crying already! I can't believe that Kaden is starting Kindergarten..where does the time go? I am so sad and excited at the same time. I think I will be ok once I know that he is ok. Kids just are not nice these days..I'm afraid of bullies! Kaden is such a sweet sensitive little man, I can't imagine somebody being mean to him! I'm sure he won't have any problems, but I always worry about things like that!
We went to his open house the other night to meet his teacher, her name is Ms. Seibert. She seems very nice. Kaden is excited to have lunch at school..he already has his menu planned... A turkey sandwich, chips, an apple, an orange, a peach and a bottle of water! Hee hee..such a cute boy! At least he likes his fruit!
So I guess I have to get used to this being on a "schedule" (anybody that knows me, knows that a schedule and I do not mix well...this ought to me interesting) At least Tanner and I will get to start spending some quality alone time together..which I'm sure will include many trips to Target and Chick-fil-A!
We are going to spend our last weekend playing. Aaron and I are going to Tampa overnight for the Rascal Flatts and Taylor Swift concert to celebrate our 11th Anniversary...we are very excited! Kaden and Tanner are going to have a sleepover with their cousins..which they are very excited about!
Happy Back to School Everybody!




3 comments:
I'm with ya girl! Sending kids away to Kindergarten is just brutal! I'm sure Kaden and Elise will be just fine and we'll be the ones crying!
He looks SO ready! Good luck, to you and him!!
Oh it's so hard...but he will do so well...and you'll totally love the alone time with your little Tan Tan! GOOD LUCK HONEY!
Post a Comment